An important opportunity has been created for a Junior Architect to join the production team under the direction and guidance of the Managing Director.
- You will prepare, develop and edit drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the architectural design
- Develop representations of design options to be discussed with the production team
- Personally verify the correctness and absolute accuracy of your own work prior to review by the MD
- Strive to achieve high quality and to meet deadlines efficiently and effectively
- Organize your own work to achieve set deadlines.
- Evidence of good design understanding
- Evidence of general understanding of space planning and functional adjacencies
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design intent. Proficiency in CAD particularly 3D
Design is a must:
- You must be motivated, disciplined, organised, creative and passionate about your career
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar business. Experience must be proven through work samples and references.